Friday, August 12, 2011

North Central Nebraska Senior Photographer: All Dolled Up!

My computer has been giving me fits this week, but we are back online, and I have been so excited to share this Senior Sneak Peek.  Molly is a gorgeous O'Neill High School Senior, and this session was extra special.  You might remember my "This Is Me" project last fall.  Molly is a tough young lady that has achieved amazing things since a car accident left her injured about a year ago.  She continues to amaze me with what she can do, and I am so very inspired by her strength and positive attitude.  Molly, you are so beautiful!  Thank you for being such an inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.