Tuesday, July 26, 2011

North Central Nebraska Child Photographer: Sweet Miss Lily

I just love when I get to see clients on multiple occasions!  Little Miss Lily braved a cold November day to come see me last year, and we ended up making one of my very favorite images at that session.  She even got featured in the e-magazine "CLICK"!  So, when her mom called to schedule her summer session, I was excited to see her again.  She is absolutely adorable!  We ventured out to the BEAUTIFUL Eagle Springs Lodge north of Atkinson for our session, and it was just a perfect compliment to her lovely little dress and the sassy feathers in her hair.

Here you are Miss Lily! Thanks for coming to see me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.