Monday, August 15, 2011

North Central Nebraska Senior Photographer: All American Guy {Tanner}

Two years ago, Tanner's mom Melinda called me about taking some family photos for them.  At the time, my business was BRAND SPANKIN' NEW, and I was quite humbled that she liked my work enough to ask me to do their family's photos.  Fast forward 2 years, and again, I am humbled that they asked me to photograph Tanner for his Senior photo session.

Tanner was such an awesome model.  Willing to do anything, despite the fact that he was sore for intense football practice, our hometown Q.B. and Hay Days King was a great sport.  He ROCKED his senior photo session. 

Here's just a peek of a few of the MANY awesome images we created.  Great job Tanner!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.