Thursday, January 13, 2011

Atkinson, Nebraska Lifestyle and Art Photographer: The Winners Are............

Because I had lots of entries for the "Lucky In Love" contest, and no entries for the "Soon To Be Momma" contest...I decided to award 2 lucky couples with a free mini session and gift print to celebrate their special relationship!  I read all the applications, and had a hard time narrowing it down, but, the 2 couples I have chosen *spoke* to me in their application, and I am so excited to be able to provide them with something they have never had before!

 So, without further stalling... I am pleased to announce that the winners of the "Lucky In Love" mini photo shoot are......................................

Brandi and Jason Mitchell and Tricia and Chad Buell!


Congratulations on being married for 10 years!  
Together, we will make some images that will remind you of the special LOVE you share for each other!

Thanks to everyone who applied, and I hope you will keep me in mind the next time you are looking to capture your special moments!

~Katrina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.