Saturday, January 8, 2011

Atkinson, NE Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Personal Creative Challenge = Project 52. Week 1: Ice/Water

So, this year I am COMMITTING myself to a Project 52.  What that means is that I will dedicate myself to pick up my camera and capture thematic images each week.  This last week's theme was water/ice.  So, today (yup, I was procrastinating because I KNEW it would snow!), I went outside and captured a few of these perfect creations...

SO PRETTY!




AND, well, I couldn't resist this image, because my son was watching it snow, and I just happened to capture his BEAUTIFUL lashes as he blinked.  Sigh.

Next week's theme is fruits and vegetables.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

7 comments:

  1. These are simply beautiful!
    "Next week's theme is fruits and vegetables. Hmmmmmm..." I couldn't help but giggle at that comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa! I'm trying to gather ideas! :D I guess I should have put Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! The color and processing is my fav!

    Sooo...incredibly stupid question...I really want to do a project 52, but can't find the "official" info about it. Maybe there isn't any. lol But you said this week's theme was water/ice... did you decide that or did you get that info from somewhere? Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny! Not stupid at all. I'll send you an email with the info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those snowflakes are incredible! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! A macro is the next thing on my list! Looking forward to all the 52/365 projects again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! amazing - i really did not know one could photograph a snowflake like that...gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.