Monday, January 31, 2011

Atkinson, NE Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Macro Project 52 - Weeks 1-4

Oy.  I have been faithfully taking pictures for my Macro Project 52 since the beginning of the new year, but I have been TERRIBLE at actually posting them.  I am re-committing myself to this aspect of the project, but you are also welcome to follow my Flickr set.  HERE is the link!

My first post was captured in my back yard in the calm before the storm  Using a red Christmas pillow as by background, I captured these delicate flakes as they fell from the heavens.  Each one magical and perfect.


 Week 2 was fruits and veggies.  My family will go through a bag of grapes in 2 days, so I captured these before they disappeared!


Week 3 had the theme of "Marbles".  I didn't have any, so a mini bouncy ball had to suffice.  I thought this one was fun!  I love the stars!



Week 4 was my choice, and my son came home with some jellybeans.  I had to "steal" an small handful for this week's theme, because as soon as I saw them, I knew I wanted them to be the subject for this week's image.  The colors are just so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.