Saturday, February 5, 2011

Atkinson, NE Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Style Guides!

Ever get stuck on what to wear for your photography session?  Well, worry no more!  I am pleased to be able to offer an exciting new service to my Custom Photography clients!  These style guides are designed to assist you in choosing the perfect fashion for your images!  I will begin posting monthly "What To Wear" guides on my blog and on my Facebook page for you to draw on as inspiration.  These style guides won't ONLY be focused on families, but will also provide ideas for children and teens!  The REALLY cool thing about these guides is that they tell you where the fashions can be purchased!

Excuse me while I go check out the Old Navy Website!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.