Saturday, March 6, 2010

Atkinson, Nebraska Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Why Custom Photography?

In making the life-changing decision to put myself out there and start my business, I realized I was taking a lot of risks. The most obvious risk would be "what if it doesn't work?" In order to get over this fear, I made sure I knew everything I could possibly know about custom photography and why it sets itself apart from other kinds of portraiture. I wanted to share the source I found most valuable throughout my research. It answers the question "Why Custom Photography" much better than I can. Simply click on the title to check it out!

Thank you for your business, and thank you for helping me start to realize my photography dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.