Sunday, September 4, 2011

North Central Nebraska Child Photographer: Sneak Preview {Brotherly Love: C & M}

I always love it when I am presented with the opportunity to photograph my clients on more than just one occasion, so when Rachel sent me a message about scheduling another session for these two handsome little boys, I was ecstatic!  I photographed Max for his 1 year session when little Charlie had yet to make his appearance, and then last winter, we got together again for a session for Charlie's 6 month pictures.  Both times, these little boys just had me in stitches with their little personalities.  :D
They are just as adorable as can be!  I have never seen such cute dimples on a little one, and every time Charlie flashes his little smile, it makes me giggle, and I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks!  Max was a tougher audience, but once my awesome helpers (his cousins Cole and Emma) started counting to him in Spanish, well, the grin came out and he flashed a million watt smile at us.  Well armed with bribes (Smarties), Grandma Hilda, Cole, Emma, and I worked as quite a team to keep these two entertained!

Thanks to all my awesome assistants for your help tonight!  Charlie and Max, you are just as handsome as you can be!



1 comment:

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.