Monday, August 29, 2011

North Central Nebraska Senior Photographer: All American Girl {Katie}

Ahhhh, how gorgeous!  You might recognize this young lady.  She is on my spokes model team. Katie is seriously the All American Girl. A young woman with a huge heart, a serious work ethic, and a contagious smile, Katie has been one of my biggest teen supporters, and a great positive influence.  She always has an upbeat attitude and a kind word, and she has and amazing perspective on life. Lots of wisdom in this young woman.

When I talked to her the night before our shoot, she told me how excited she was, and though I was already excited, that comment made me even more so!  Her positive energy can't help but brighten your day!

She rocked her shoot, and I put these two images next to each other because she is a dedicated athlete, a down-home young lady who needs no make-up to be beautiful, but after getting all dolled up, well, the beauty on the inside truly blossomed...and all of a sudden, she looked all grown up.

Breathtaking. 

Katie, there could never be a more beautiful you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.