Sunday, May 1, 2011

"And The Winner Is..." - North Central Nebraska Portrait Photographer

The Atkinson Vendor Fair was a lot of fun the other night, and though there wasn't a big turnout, I was so excited to get together with these ladies!  There is so little time to socialize these days, and I enjoy every opportunity to meet and mingle with the girls.  More importantly, I am SO excited that there are so many entrepreneurial ladies in our community!  What a great asset to our county!  We had everything from Miche Purses, to Pampered Chef, to Advocare Nutrition, To Jewelry, to Scentsy, to Signature Home Styles, to Norwex cleaning products, to custom portraiture...all under one roof!  How convenient is that! 

I was so excited to be part of this, and so I wanted to offer something special to one luck attendee!

I did a drawing (winner chosen out of a bucket by my 5 year old), and...

Shawntelle Peter, YOU ARE the lucky lady!

Please email me to redeem your gift certificate for 50% off your next session!  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.