Monday, April 25, 2011

North Central Nebraska Portrait Photographer: A "SIZEABLE" Offer! :D

I have been very public about my decision to commit to a healthier lifestyle.  Being an accountability girl, this is my way of making sure that I stick to my guns on this choice!  I have really enjoyed my new "Clean Eating" lifestyle so far, and I look forward to getting more creative with my cooking and (hopefully) getting my kiddos more interested in it too!  So far I have lost 12 pounds in just over 3 weeks, and I am VERY excited about the changes I am seeing in how I look and feel!

So... my goal is to lose 30 pounds by the end of July.  YES, that is 3-0.  30!  It is going to be tough but I really believe I can do it!

I am an incentive driven girl.  Yup, my first incentive to start this program is my children.  I want to run, play and swim with them without getting tired (well no more tired than I SHOULD be when running after a 5 and 3 year old).  My 2nd incentive is the fact that I am taking students to Europe in June for 10 days, and I want to be in better shape so I can enjoy all the walking, stair climbing, and mountain climbing with my students. Last, but not least, I simply want to feel my best and take care of the body that was made for me!

I am in the groove now, and I have momentum, but I am looking for more incentives! LOL!  So, do you want to help me?  You totally can!  I am offering all clients who book a session for JULY a 30% savings on your session fee!  Yes, in honor of the 30 pounds I will have lost by the end of July, I am going to give my clients 30% off  their booking fee!

There is ONE CATCH though.  YOU HAVE TO BOOK BY MAY 6TH!   I know, that is way ahead of time for many (considering it is still struggling to get to 50 degrees outside), but my summer schedule is booking up fast, so in order to offer this one time deal, I have to get it planned ahead of time!

Don't miss out on this opportunity, because there are only so many sessions available, and well...because just like that 30 pounds...IT WILL NOT BE BACK!

Now, I'm off to get my daily shredding by Jillian Michaels...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Kat! What a great deal you are offering to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.