Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Atkinson, Ne Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Sneak Peek {Busy, Busy Boys!}

I got to go play with two adorable little boys this morning...no, I'm not talking about my own (though I am completely biased and think they are the cutest on earth).  Last year, I photographed Max for his 1 year photos, but little Charlie hadn't made his arrival yet.  When Rachel called me to ask if I would have time to photograph them over break, I was super excited to see how much they had grown!  Max, being 2, had much better things to do than allow that photography lady to slow him down.  So, I followed him around in the snow, basking in the innocent curiosity of such a sweet little boy.  Little brother Charlie enjoyed watching from afar, but he was much more inclined to send smiles our way when we went back inside where it was warm.  Thanks to their Aunt Jeanne for letting us take over your living room!

Thanks for having me do this for you again Rachel!  We captured some great images to show Daddy when he gets home from Iraq!


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Love the second one. Great processing/toning!

    ReplyDelete

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.