Monday, July 12, 2010

Atkinson, Nebraska Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Sneak Peek: Miss {M} and Her Bedazzled Turtle "Moses"

I got to go to this little sweetie's house for a photo/play date.  Her backyard is every little girl's paradise!  

Complete with a play house, 


and swing set, a garden, AND... a bedazzled pet turtle named "Moses"!




We tripped around this magical space, exploring plants and flowers, serving through the window of the play house, and swinging on the tire swing.

When Grandpa showed up, her eyes lit up,  and it made my heart melt to watch them interact.




Thank you for inviting me to capture these precious moments!  I'm so glad I got to be part of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.