Saturday, October 1, 2011

North Central Nebraska Newborn Photographer: A Sweet Blessing Times 2!

I have been giddy over this shoot.  When Tara, one of my best friends for over 10 years, called me to tell me that not only was she pregnant, but pregnant with TWINS, I was beside myself.  There are people who may think that I am not a very emotional person, but I have a secret... I  AM!  I cry at sappy movies, get worked up over injustice, laugh until my sides hurt, and get down when I see others hurting.  Being so close, well, Tara and I have experienced all of the above together, and I treasure every single memory.  So, I was ecstatic when she emailed me about coming to Omaha to photograph the beautiful baby boys that she and her husband Travis just brought into this world.

Photographing twins is no small feat.  It takes teamwork...just like raising them, and Tara and Travis are already showing how amazing they are as parents.  I am in AWE.  Seriously.  Passing Emmett and Jack back and forth, tossing wipes to clean up after accidents, stopping for snack breaks, calming one down while the other got his pictures done...well, it was an eventful couple of hours.

So, here are Tara and Travis's beautiful little boys.  It was such a joy to be part of this special day!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.