Saturday, June 25, 2011

North Central Nebraska Natural Light Photographer: Greater Sandhills Family Healthcare Community Project!!!!

I am SO excited to do this!  It has been in the works for about a month, and I am so pleased to finally be able to make the announcement to you all! 

Greater Sandhills Family Healthcare and I have partnered up in a collaborative effort to display the beautiful faces of GSFH families!  If you doctor with the Greater Sandills team, we invite you to participate in this event, NO MATTER YOUR AGE In fact, the vision of this project is to illustrate the wonderful stages of life, from maternity through the golden age.

So, if you, or someone you know, is part of the G.S.F.H. family, spread the word about this special project.  If you aren't familiar with my portrait work, I invite you to check up on me by stopping by my FACEBOOK page as well as my WEBSITE.  The team at G.S.F.H and I are very excited about this project, and we hope to see many of you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.