Tuesday, May 17, 2011

North Central Nebraska Art Photographer: R Is Ror Raspberry...

It is amazing how much inspiration you can find in the simplest of things.  I picked up some wonderful red raspberries at our local grocery store, Brauns IGA.  They have the best produce (I memorized what day the produce comes in so I make sure I get the freshest...), and today, I was lucky enough to get the last 2 cartons of these little gems.  Not only are they YUMMY, they hold a TON of nutrition!  Berries have become a permanent fixture in our refrigerator, and though they are pricey little things, well, they are a whole lot better to snack on than other things.  Right?  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.