Thursday, December 23, 2010

Atkinson, Ne Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Mmmm...'Tis The Season!

I had a few minutes of light left yesterday, so I decided to grab my Macro and head out to the park for a little "I went to the woods" time.  Despite the fact that the temperature was a boiling 18 degrees, I was able to keep steady enough to capture a few images that I really liked.  This macro thing is tricky, but I am enthralled with it.  I just joined a Macro Project 52, so I am challenging myself to master it because I have a wall space designated to macro fine art in my house.  NO EXCUSES!

This was my favorite image of the set, I just love how it automatically makes me think of Christmas!  I love this time of year.  The sounds, the smells, the feelings of love and thanksgiving for our many blessings.  Most of all, I love the reminder of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  In the faces of my children, I see the face of God.  May you all have a most Blessed Christmas and New Year, filled with peace and good will toward all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.