Sunday, November 21, 2010

Atkinson, Ne Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Sneak Peek- {Miss B., M., and O., and Mr. A}

Another fun session to end the weekend!  These kids were such a hoot!  I have been able to watch these little ones grow from the time they were just babies, and it was so fun to be able to get together today to capture their fun personalities.  The chilly weather posed some difficulties, but they kept me on the move...by the time I got back into my car I was sweating!  What a cute family!








Thanks for braving the cool temps kids, you did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture! Great work. I personally don't like shooting in chilly weather, but the shows must go on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.