Thursday, June 24, 2010

Atkinson Nebraska Lifestyle and Art Photographer: Sneak Peek: {E, A, and C}

I've been busy the last two weeks with lots of little ones. I LOVE my job. How fun is it to get to run around and capture little ones just being themselves? These little kiddos are GORGEOUS! I was honored to be asked to photograph this wonderful family. Mom and dad are some of the nicest people I have ever met, and their kids are simply adorable. They have a newest addition now, so we decided to celebrate with two sessions today. Little guy wasn't so sure he liked the camera much, be we captured some adorable images of him once we tired him out a bit.

E and A braved the awful mosquitos and humidity to venture out to the park for some fun. The bugs won, but we managed to have a good time anyway.

Thanks for letting me be part of documenting your beautiful family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.