Monday, January 18, 2010

Project 52 Week 2 Picture (Doing lump post for 3 week delay!)- Atkinson, Nebraska Lifestyle Photographer



January 18, 2010: The photo I chose for week 2 is an important one because it represents the first successful shot in my new at home studio! My little model was getting used to me asking him to sit for me so I could practice my light technique and I was really pleased with how this one came out! He was so sweet in his little PJs and so helpful to his mommy. Just a note about my little tykes...Carter got a Fisher Price Digital camera for Christmas and one of their favorite activities is to tag along with me when I have my camera and take their own shots with Carter's. Despite the fact that I have never asked either to pose and say "cheese", somehow they picked this up, and as I was taking this shot, Alex says "eese!" (the best he can do at the tender age of 20 months). My cup runneth over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Katrina Lee Photography is a professional custom photography business specializing in natural light and location portraiture as well as fine art portraiture.